Dear Two Roads Team,
Praise the Lord! We returned from out recent trip to Uganda last Thursday night. We are getting over our jet lag, but we will never get over the things that God did during our time in Uganda.
Let me remind you what we asked you to pray as we went:
- Pray that they would be confident in God’s Word.
- Pray that they would be filled with God’s Spirit.
- Pray for their victory in spiritual warfare.
- Pray for their success in gospel witness.
- Pray for peace with other believers.
- Pray for favor with unbelievers.
- Pray that the gospel will be clear through them.
- The character of God.
- The sinfulness of man.
- The sufficiency of Christ.
- The urgency of eternity.
- Pray that God will open hearts around them.
We experienced answers to all these prayers!! Our team experienced amazing favor in people’s homes, in schools, and with the children at the center. We visited 11 schools and held assemblies in 5 of them. We had opportunities to sing and share the gospel everywhere we went! We continued to build deep bonds with the children at the center. On the last Sunday we were able to host a worship time with all the children and their guardians. On Sunday evening God’s Spirit was poured out among us and we spent an amazing time praying with many of the children. We had the opportunity to pray with many of them about their salvation! On Monday we baptized 22 young men and women!!! What a great joy! Now our focus will be to help them become disciples of Jesus.
We have 45 children sponsored through Junior’s Street Children Program. We would like to get more children sponsored and begin to raise funds to build a new center on the land God has provided. Please share these exciting things with friends and family!
Check our website and Facebook page for more photos coming soon…
Thank you for all your continued support. We can go because of how you support us!
In His Love,
Greg & Donna